Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 207 - Sunflowers :)

The little Diva and I went to a play group this morning and had all kinds of fun. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that she's finally starting to show an interest in 'circle time'. She actually did some of the actions, clapped and jumped around like a wild thing. Made my heart so happy. She also kept asking for "more music" when the songs ended - so I think we will need to start playing more music at home for sure!

We did a quick stop at the grocery store and I grabbed a lovely big bunch of sunflowers. They are sitting in the room here with me and look oh so summery! They also make me think of fall a bit though and I'm not ready for that so we will focus on summery!!

I don't really have plans for the rest of the afternoon other than to have fun with the little goober and work on potty training some more. She is VERY resistant to the process for some reason and I'm trying to make it fun so we will see how today goes. I'm hoping for WELL!

We are looking forward to Grano's visit tomorrow :) Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment