Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 200 - Whew!

Thank goodness for nasal sprays. I'm all kinds of snotty and it's leading to a sore throat which is making me a wee bit unhappy. My doctor suggested sending me for allergy testing and I'm a bit skeptical. All I've heard from people is that they went for testing and found out they were allergic to EVERYTHING - ok so not really - but the list tends to be huge and not practical. Also if one finds out one is allergic to "dust" then there's really not much you can do about it. They don't make hazmat suits for everyday living (not that I'm aware of anyway). Part of me is curious as to what this test will tell me.... maybe I should avoid dairy, or cats? Haha I think I might have to go!

In other news the little Diva and I spent a chunk of time waiting for a package. She went down for her nap with very little complaint which was a LOT easier than normal and made me all kinds of happy! Yay she's finally getting it!! (We won't mention how bedtime went though...) When she woke up it was time for lunch, errands and back home to do some painting after a quick stop in the sweltering park! It was hot and humid out there so I was all for artistic expression if it brought us back inside. Thankfully paint wipes off floors pretty easily!

Happy Friday Everyone!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment