Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 212 - Grilled Cheese!

The little Diva is currently napping after a fun filled morning with her little friend "E"! His mommy bought some super yummy brownies for tea. They were delicious and moist and chocolatey and also super sneaky because they contained spinach and blue berries!! I will be baking some as soon as I get the recipe because sneaking veggies into the little Diva sounds like a super plan. I wish I could get her to snap out of her fussiness but like the hubby says at least she actually tastes new foods - you know, tastes it before spitting it out and announcing, "I no YIKE IT!!"

When she wakes up I'm going to attempt to feed her a grilled cheese sandwich with some cut veggies on the side. She enjoyed the grilled cheese at the farm a week ago but who knows if mommy's "home cooked" version will make the cut! Only one way to find out right? Wish me luck.

Then we need to go pick up a parcel at the post office, grab some cheese and an envelope to mail aunty "M" in South Africa a present... hehe

until tomorrow - take care ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment