Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 211 - Where does the day go?

Also, why do I feel like I'm constantly grocery shopping? It drives me nuts how every day there is something else that has run out and I need to go out and get it. I would LOVE to be super organized with meal plans and once a month big grocery shopping trips. You know, so that I'd only have to worry about bread and milk and fresh fruit once a week. Is this a legitimate wish? Are people capable of planning like this?

hehe Well I most certainly HOPE so because I NEEEED to get better at this for my own sanity. The little Diva and I started the day with a trip to the grocery store. Armed with her timbits and my tea we quickly grabbed what we needed and headed back home. The little Diva was fast asleep by the time we got back so I put her in her bed and had lunch. Once she was up she had lunch and then we did some drawing with markers. She is getting really good with her scribbles!! I love her little pictures especially when she tells me what she's drawing.

We spent 20 minutes walking around and around through the kitchen, dining room and the living room. The little Diva was carrying her bucket and made sure I KEPT following her around and around. There was lots of giggling and running and just plain old fun. I had a blast :)

We also spent a little bit of time outside drawing with sidewalk chalk but even 20 minutes out there was enough to have the little Diva with rosy red cheeks and a sweaty little face! She was super happy when daddy got home, we had supper, did some winding down and she is finally sleeping!


No comments:

Post a Comment