Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 206 - Haunting!



I am being HAUNTED.


Ok, perhaps haunted isn't the correct word... let's try this again.

I am being STALKED.

Hmm, it's not entirely effective enough but it will do. For the longest time I have had a book/books in the back of my head. I tend to get some writing done and the voices quieten down some. But, it has been a while and they are back with a vengeance. The voices are my characters and they are loudly begging for their story to be told. So I think it has to be done. Here's to writing something worth publishing before this year is out. I have a giant chunk of the story already down - I just need to give it more direction and a good spot to end before book two starts!

-----

The little Diva and I spent a lovely morning with a group of her little friends and their mommy's at the farm. The kiddies saw the animals, played in the maze and LOVED the wagon ride. We had a yummy lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich which the little diva actually nibbled at. YAY! I think her food fussiness is getting a little better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment