Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 217 - What an amazing weekend!

We went to the airport today to pick up Dadoos and Mandada this afternoon! It was so lovely to see them again - the little Diva was super impressed and on the way back to the car kept looking back to tell Dadoos, "Dadoos WALK, Dadoos come!!" She was making super, doubly sure that they were coming home and not staying at the airport!!

We stopped by their house and had some tea before heading home so that they could get some sleep. Here's hoping the jet lag doesn't treat them too badly. We will go over there tomorrow evening for dinner and a visit. I'm sure the Little Diva will be in her element - seeing grandparents two days in a row is definitely a treat!!

I got a gorgeous pair of earrings from Dadoos and I can't wait to wear them - I had to stop the little Diva from running off with them... hehe cause I know if that happened I'd probably only be left with one :D

Anywho it has been a long and busy weekend and I have some cookies to go pack up. We have a really busy week planned starting with a playdate with the little Diva's cousins, E and B tomorrow morning. I am looking forward to seeing the Sis-in-law for a lovely chat while the kiddies play!

Happy Monday folks - may your week be happy and all kinds of fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment