Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 205 - Toddler Playdates!

The little Diva had a play date with her friend "E" this morning. I'm not sure if it's the hot weather, the age or maybe they're both teething but they were sure feeding off each others energy! There were a few squabbles about sharing, some complaining about snacks and a lot of beating up on the kitties! hehe All in all though it was a really fun morning. They did more playing than complaining and that was the main thing. At one point I put on the TV so that they could watch an episode of Thomas and they stood there together yelling excitedly at the TV. Too freaking cute!

The little Diva was pretty tired after the playdate and has been sleeping for almost 2 hours already. I had enough time to eat lunch, fold a gazillion piles of laundry and now I'm getting my blog done early too - yay!! I plan to get on some tofu and veggies for supper a little later and I'm contemplating taking her to the mall or waiting for Daddy to come home and then take her. At least there it is air conditioned and she can run off some of her energy.

We were supposed to let the kids play in the sandbox this morning but it is WAY too freaking hot out there. It is currently 36 and feels like 45 with the humidity. We have a thunderstorm watch and I'm almost hoping it happens soon and cools things down so we can spend time outside. Anyway I'm going to end off here and see if I can get some more cleaning done before my gorgeous baby girl is up for some lunch and more fun!

Until tomorrow - take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment