Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 66 - Banana Bread tomorrow?

Whew - this has been one heck of a week. I am super happy that tomorrow is Friday. I am hoping to find a moment to whip up a banana bread tomorrow. This week has included way too much chicken noodle soup, toast, rice and banana's. The little Diva constantly asks for bananas but hasn't been eating more than a few bites. I finally realized that I didn't want to eat upward of three bananas each day - "cleaning up after her" - so instead of throwing them out I have a few pieces of banana in a bag in the fridge in need of some mashing and baking into bread!

Anywho I'm sorry to be so brief but hopefully next week will bring with it a healthier family and a bigger drive to get back on our healthy eating plan and share some recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment