Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 70 - Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter cookies!

The little Diva is WAY better and first on my list of protein rich things to bake/cook was peanut butter cookies. I made the flour-less ones and added some dark chocolate chips. There are few things I love more than sticky chocolate hugs from the cutest little toddler who also happens to be yelling "more cookies".

We had a pretty boring day waiting around for a TV technician and the cookies were definitely a welcome distraction. Now to keep from eating them myself! Here's the recipe and I hope you enjoy them too.

Ingredients:
1 cup Chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup chocolate chips (2 handfuls lol)

What ya do:
Mix all ingredients well together. Roll into 24 balls and place on parchment paper covered baking tray. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minute. Remove and let cool in tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.

Pour a glass of milk and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment