Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 78 - TEETH suck!

The Little Diva now has tooth number 13 and tooth 14 forcing their way through her gums. She wasn't the greatest fan of eating today and I really need to figure out how to get more food into this kid! All she wants is "cookies" and unfortunately I'm against a 100% cookie diet. I'd LOVE to be on it too - but I can't imagine it going anywhere good. I'm thinking expansive muffin top and cookie tire - no thank you!

We did get out for a lovely walk today and I was able to grab a Cape Seed Loaf from the bakery. These things are DIVINE! Even the little Diva was happy to eat a few bites of the freshly toasted and buttered bread. This mommy would have been happier if she'd eaten the WHOLE slice but at this point I'm happy with a few bites at least.

The banana muffins I made last night are yummy. The Little Diva was a big fan. I think that the banana-ginger loaf I shared a few days ago was better but this one is really fast and easy. If you need muffins in a pinch I'd say use this recipe. Here is the link. I added a teaspoon of vanilla essence to my recipe but I'm sure it would still have been good without it.

Anywho I'm off to Google kid friendly recipes - goodnight to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment