Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 76 - Tacos!

What a BEAUTIFUL Spring day we had today. I am looking forward to the coming week - it's supposed to be GREAT and I have wonderful plans for the Little Diva and I to take daily walks. I can already smell the vitamin D laced sunshine - WooEeeee!!!!!!

We had a pretty late start to the day and then went for a nice scenic drive. I had started cleaning our fish tank's filter and so a stop at Petsmart was in order. The Little Diva had a blast there showing Daddy the "Feeesh" and birdies. She started telling him about them as soon as we entered the store and then made sure he was heading in the right direction. Her latest trick is to tell me that the birdies are hungry. I think she gets a kick out of me telling her that they eat seeds.... hehe It is SO much fun to watch her learning about her world and getting better at communicating. It melts me heart when I see how happy she gets when I understand what she's telling or asking me for.

We came back home and I made tacos for lunch. The crunchy stand and stuff variety. The little Diva was a HUGE fan of the shells - the meat not so much.

Here's to a delicious week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment