Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 81 - Crunch Tofu!

Whew another SPECTACULAR day! It was so freaking warm - loving the start to spring. The Little Diva and I spent a decent chunk of time outside today. I hadn't noticed just how many planes fly over our house until she started noticing them too. She called the majority of them airplanes but every now and then she decided one was a helicopter! It was a good thing there was as many planes as there were because she started demanding "AGAIN! AGAIN!".... .I mean yes I have some Mom "super powers" but I'm not THAT good.. lol

I used my original tofu recipe here for supper and omitted the garlic, tomato and onions and instead added about half a cup of bread crumbs to the tofu mix just before I popped it on the tray and then in the oven. They came out lovely and crispy - BUT you really need to serve them right away because they quit being crunch if you wait an hour!

Happy cooking and baking - I'll try keep the weekend entertaining :D

No comments:

Post a Comment