Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 84 - who the bleep gets a couscous injury?!

YAWN - there's something about this hot weather that makes me want to veg! So yes you are probably wondering about the title to this post. You're probably imagining all manner of gruesome burning accident but fear not. The injury of which I speak is WAY less impressive. I was cleaning the stove after supper (we had chicken meat balls, couscous and veggies) and I managed to somehow slice my thumb under my nail with a piece of couscous that was solidly attached to said stove when my hand gripping the Mr. Clean magic eraser slipped. Yup WAY less impressive. It felt like an intense paper cut and I got to dig a sharp, chunky grain of couscous out of my bleeding finger. Yay for the ridiculous things that happen to me in my kitchen!

Stay tuned for more ridiculousness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment