Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 83 - Amazing weather!

Whew I cannot get enough of this AMAZING spring weather. Yes yes Spring only technically starts on Tuesday but this weather is undeniably "Spring-ey"! It was awesome to see everyone outside enjoying the sunshine as much as we were. We went for a walk to Canadian Tire today to go pick up my car after the winter tires were taken off. I have to say they seemed like a giant waste this year with how little snow we really got.... but there was that one time I still slid a little so who knows how bad it could have been if I didn't have them. I felt safer with them on my car so I'm not sorry we got them!

The little Diva is fast learning how much fun going outside can be. If we let her out the front door she takes off for the park - super cute but the tantrums if we don't let her go are not great. Her tantrums seem to be right on schedule - she turns 2 in June and she's already hard at work testing her boundaries!

We were bad and ate Wendy's for lunch today. My confession of bad eating will have to suffice for a "recipe" mention today. Apologies to all - the week should include more baking and cooking than this weekend. It was just such a great, warm, sunny weekend. I loved spending time outside with my little family - watching the little Diva laugh and smile at the dogs, squirrels and planes along the way made the walk that much more fun. She's a pro at making sure the hubby and I see all the squirrels and planes she finds too! I LOVE it. I am undeniably happy :D

Wishing everyone a truly happy week - here's to good health, happiness and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment