Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 74 - YAWN

Whew - I really need to start going to bed early! Anyone reading this blog must assume that I'm always freaking tired. They probably wouldn't be entirely wrong to assume that - but I do have to take some responsibility for my ridiculous sleep deprivation. It's not like it's entirely unavoidably. If I really wanted to fix the problem I would simply go to sleep when the little Diva does (or doesn't) and wake up when she does. A nice big chunk from 7:30pm to 6:30am - now that does sound tempting. The only problem with this plan is that I really wouldn't get anything done. The dishwasher and laundry LOVE to scream at me at night. Sometimes staying up to 1am to read an awesome book is totally worth the burning eyes the following morning too.

Anywho the point of that ramble is that it is super late and I need to go to sleep! We had a great day with Ganny and then came home and ate leftovers no recipes to share today - stay tuned for new recipes this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment