Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 90 - Viruses Suck (No not the computer kind)

It was another "sickie" day here in our humble abode.  The Little Diva is pretty good as long as her Advil is working but as soon as it wears off her fever goes right back up. It's horrible to see the poor girl so unhappy. I really wish I had some mommy-superpowers and could make here feel better with the snap of my fingers. The doctor we saw yesterday was pretty confident that she should be mostly better by Tuesday so I'm hoping she's already on the path to healthyness (it's late just pretend with me that this is a real word) tomorrow!

We watched a whole bunch of Treehouse and had to distract the poor girl because even though she is feeling crappy all she wants to do is go play outside! I'm hoping that tomorrow brings a less feverish and happier little girl. She did enjoy the fact that her little friend "A"'s mommy dropped off a gorgeous big helium balloon and some cupcakes for her today because she missed the party yesterday!

I wasn't adventurous in the kitchen today. We had KD and fresh cut veggies for lunch and my tried and true lamb recipe for dinner with rice and veggies. Hopefully the week will bring with it some new recipes!

Good night to all hoping you are happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment