Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 222 - Fun with Granny and Needle point!

The little Diva and I had a WONDERFUL day with Granny! I admit parts of it were frustrating because I was trying to find a present for my 3 year old Nephew and I really should have gone shopping with more of a game plan! Who knew that little Dudes could be so hard to shop for! Lucky for me; granny and the little Diva had oodles of patience and put up with me and I did eventually find an AWESOME present. The little Dude better love it - cause this aunty dragged two people around a toy store for quite a long time and she was plenty frustrating to put up with. This aunty also has to call and make a formal complaint to the manager there for the crappy service she received.

Anywho so we started our morning with breakfast at joint which shall remain nameless due to their inability to serve tea in unstained mugs. I finally had to go and get one from the girl at the front when my mom's replacement cup looked worse than the first offending one! Thankfully we ended up with two clean mugs after that.

The food was pretty good, the little Diva loved the pancakes and home fries and scrambled eggs! I felt STUFFED. We then spent WAY too much time at Michael's and I came home with two little cross stitch pieces to attempts and stickers - always the stickers! I HAVE to get stuck into my scrap booking sooner than later.

We also spent some time at the pet store which made the little Diva happy. She loved all the animals and pet toys. BUT mostly she loved all the snuggles and attention from Granny!

She's a pretty glum little girl this evening though and I'm not sure what's making her so sad but I'm guessing it's probably teeth. Hoping she's asleep soon so she can wake up her usual happy self tomorrow.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, two birthday parties to celebrate! Dadoos and Cousin B - we are looking forward to your parties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment