Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 239 - I need a massage!

I am in serious need of a massage. My shoulder area is so tense I feel like my ears and shoulders are touching. It is ridiculous that I haven't booked an appointment yet. Here's hoping I remember to call first thing tomorrow and here's hoping even more that they have an appointment open tomorrow evening!

So other than being in pain and wishing I was sleeping instead of typing what can I tell you? Hmmm The little Diva and I had a pretty quiet day today - I was exhausted from out late night last night... apparently watching True Blood after getting home so late wasn't such a good idea. It was almost 2am by the time I got to sleep. We ran a few little errands this morning and logged some more potty time. We only got one pee in the potty today and two puddles to clean up. Hopefully tomorrow is a GREAT day - potty-wise and other!

The hubby is going to put on The Expendables so I better scoot - I will make a point to write my blog when the Little Diva naps tomorrow so that it is something of substance.

Happy Tuesday all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment