Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 240 - Holy Busy Batman!

Whew it is 3:17pm and I'm finally getting a chance to sit down in front of/technically under, my laptop. The Little Diva is sitting next to me on the bed eating Froot Loops and watching My Little Pony.

We had a super fun morning hanging out with her friend E and his mommy. We had a few minor meltdowns. They were mostly regarding the Little Diva's LeapPad. I TRIED to convince her to leave it in the car and really it is my fault that I wasn't more forceful in my convincing. Anyway once we were inside I had to convince her to leave the LeapPad in her bag which resulted in tears and rolling around on the floor with legs flailing. We did bring the LeapPad out later, or rather - she took it out of the bag later and then there was some crying because she didn't want her friend to look at the screen.... such a silly girl. In future we will rather just leave it in the car - one tantrum is better than two!

wqertyupasxz'
nn

That little piece of literary genius is the Little Diva's first attempt at blogging - I don't know about you but I AM super impressed.

So after the play date we ended up sitting at the veterinary office for an hour while we waited for  the vet to get in and then to correct some of JubJub's paper work for his flight to South Africa. We finally got home after 2 and the little Diva was still awake at 3pm. I now have a pretty sleepy and probably soon-to-be-cranky little girl. I'm going to try keep her up until bedtime to avoid having her bedtime move to midnight.

I better scoot here, I'm dying for some tea and my little bunny needs some entertaining. Happy Wednesday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment