Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 231 - Banana, pineapple, pecan, wholewheat muffins

We didn't do a whole bunch today other than sit around working on potty training with the little Diva. We had 4 pairs of soaked panties and pants and finally the last pair made her very upset when they got wet so here's hoping she gets the idea tomorrow. Perseverance and all that jazz right?

Supper time was a success tonight. I made some peas to serve alongside toast, baked beans and cucumber. The little Diva was thrilled with her "Green Circle" peas and her circle toast and I managed to basically clean her plate of peas and beans - yes I made airplane noises and flew her spoon around but she ATE HER VEGGIES so I still feel like the winner here :)

Mr. Kitty is fast asleep at the foot of out bed and every now and again he wakes up and tries to convince me that he needs petting and whatever I'm doing is insignificant in comparison! He has adjusted pretty well to being an only cat and the reports we get back say that JubJub has settled in well at the cat hotel as well.

I made some yummy muffins today by adding pineapple and pecans to a banana bread recipe. I also substituted whole wheat flour for regular flour and then came out pretty yummers.

Here's to an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment