Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 237 - Shopping with my two favourite people

We had a lovely day today. It started pretty late. The little Diva and I stayed home and tried to get more potty time logged while the Hubby took JubJub to the vet this morning in preparation for his flight to South Africa next Weekend. He will soon happily be living it up with my sister and her family.

We spent the afternoon shopping which was pretty fun. The little Diva was not impressed that we wouldn't let her hide in clothing racks and was even less impressed when we saved her from being squished by other harried shoppers who weren't looking where they were going! She was actually pretty darn well behaved and was super impressed by the butterfly cookie she got when mom and dad had a coffee. I did find a dress for my cousin's wedding which made for a pretty good shopping trip - so YAY!!

The little Diva is fast asleep and we are about to catch up on "Bones" so I'm going to scoot.

Happy Sunday everyone :) AND an Eid Mubarak to my Muslim friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment