Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 243 - Been a long week....

We've had a pretty long week over in our corner of the world. Long in the sense that we are feeling a little under the weather and tantrummy - stuffy sinuses will do this to ya! Mommy and Daddy aren't doing the tantrums; although judging by how happy the little Diva is AFTER her tantrums perhaps they are worth trying?

Yep so if you happen to be in a grocery store over the weekend and see a full grown woman throwing a fit - INCLUDING floor rolling and kicking you can bet that she is probably me. The fear of being arrested for causing a "public disturbance" will probably keep me from putting this experiment into practice though.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to scoot here - I need to make sure the towels are clean for JubJub's flight to South Africa tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment