Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 245 - Not in the mood to type!

There I said it. I'm not in the blogging mood today. I have a dishwasher waiting to be unpacked and then packed, laundry waiting to be thrown into the dryer and more waiting to be folded and lets not forget the messy kitchen.  *SIGH* so much for my plan to get the house tidy today. It's Sunday night and the house is probably messier than it was yesterday. Here's hoping I get some energy and just get it done tomorrow. Wish me luck or show up with a broom... :D

 I found this quote on Facebook while wasting the time I should have been using to clean. It applies to life in general and I need to take this advice:

You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen. - Kody Keplinger

Happy Monday :) May your week ahead bring sunshine and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment