Saturday, August 25, 2012

DAy 244 - Bon Voyage JubJub

I can't believe it but our kitty is sitting at the Airport waiting to board his flight. He has one stop over where he will spend the night at a cat hotel before continuing on to South Africa. He will be dropped off at my sister's home on Monday. I hope and pray that the little furry bugger is happy there. He better be - my sister is awesome, and if anyone is going to love our little pooper as much, if not more than we do, it would be her!

....


Okay so I wrote that HOURS ago... after cleaning the toys downstairs I came up to blog and the little Diva decided nap time was over. Just as well - I needed a snuggle with my little goober. We had a good day - despite the fact that I felt sad that JubJub was actually leaving the country today. A small part of me kept wishing there was something we could have done - today just felt a little "final". I am glad though that he is on his way and we have done what we can to give him a better home.

I'm thinking tomorrow needs to be a low-key day. I need to clean and get the house re-set for the week ahead.

Happy Sunday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment