Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 247 - Better day :)

So today went pretty well - the little Diva and I stayed home and took it easy. We really didn't do too much of anything - there was WAY too much TV watching and not enough "potty time!" The little Diva is still WAY more snugly than usual. She often want hugs; but when she's not feeling well she wants them even more and I don't blame her - when I feel crappy I want hugs too! We have plans to meet up at a park with three of her little friends tomorrow morning so I'm hoping we have another good night and a happy little Diva in the morning so that we can go ahead with those plans.

I don't have too much more to type - I'm pretty tired and hoping that tomorrow brings a GREAT day. Who knows I might bake something gluten free and yummy if the mood strikes.

Until tomorrow Happy Wednesday people - seriously though where has the week gone!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment