Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 278 (Friday) - Library time and Dinner with Friends!

We had a pretty early start to the day. The Little diva and I wandered upstairs to find Granny while daddy got ready - The little Diva was SUPER thrilled to find Granny and Grandpa upstairs! She was still not ready to be friends with her Great Grandpa and Grandma though! WE had breakfast, spent some time with family and then the three of us set off for the library where I used to work.

It was GREAT to see my old campus again and even more amazing to see my coworkers! It's a weird sense to feel as if time stopped in an area while you moved on. Yes the building was more filled with books and yes there were some unfamiliar faces, but on a whole it was as if time had stopped a little in my absence.

We had lunch at Tim Horton's, stopped at Aldo where I found an awesome pair of boots and then we went back to my aunts house for a few hours. Before we knew it we were getting ready to go to the Wedding Rehearsal. It went well and I was pretty confident I knew when to stand up for my reading.

After this we set of for my friends N and B for dinner. N was a coworker of mine at the library and another friends and coworker C joined us as well. It was a lovely evening: great food, great company and a lovely quieter setting! Not that we weren't enjoying all of the family chaos at my aunty, it was just a nice break - I think we were also still de-compressing from the Dallas vacation as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment