Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 303 - Exhausted!

YAWNERS and YAWNERS again. I am WIPED! It seems the little Diva didn't sleep at all last night. Ok, she must have done some sleeping, but from about 4am I was pretty darn wide awake. She kept whimpering in her sleep and either the hubby or I would get up to tuck her back in. I don't think that she was cold, she was wearing socks and her room wasn't chilly. I even went so far as to feed her a drinkable yogurt at around 5:30 in hopes that she was just hungry and it would settle her. I think it might have helped a weee little bit but the hubby still got up 2 or 3 more times before the little snuggle monster came running into our room to hop in bed with us and give mommy a snuggle at around 7:45am.

As can be imagined, hubby and I were not exactly bouncing out of bed with grins on our faces after the sleepless morning and the little goober was SUPER whiny! It made for a pretty bleary, eyed, bleak looking, grumpy, whiny collection of family members at breakfast time. The little Diva has dark circles under her eyes and I'm hoping they're better by tomorrow - after she has a fitful night of sleep of course!

I did take her to play at the center today and she had a blast. The sandbox was filled with a bale of hay, spiders, bats and orange coloured gems for Halloween and the Little Diva and her friend E had a BLAST! At one point the little Diva discovered a basket and collected 4 little pumpkins. One of the other bigger boys bought her a fifth one. She took it with a huge grin and said "Thank you, thank you thank you MUCH!! It was priceless to see this boys WHOLE face light up with his smile. He was so happy that he'd made the little goober happy!

The kids also played in the gym and had fun running around, climbing through a tunnel, rolling, kicking and dunking balls. It was great to watch the kids being kids! It really does make my heart burst with love and happiness to see my little girl happy and having fun.

Then it was time to head back home. Uncle M visited and bought my cookies from my mommy which made me super happy too they are SUPER yummy, and yes I managed not to eat them all in one sitting!! Thank you for not eating them boet!!

I am going to scoot here though so I can go watch a couple of my shows - Tuesday is a busy PVR night; Sons of Anarchy, Raising Hope and New Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment