Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 306 & 307 - Sleep...

is very definitely NOT overrated! There was a time not too too long ago where I was convinced that sleep was overrated and that it wasn't really something I needed to be too concerned about. I may have been a student and I may too have been ingesting COPIOUS amounts of coffee.. so perhaps therein lies my problem.... apparently my coffee meter is running on empty? Oh well - too much makes me jittery and anxious anyway :P

So I was all set to blog last night - I fired up the laptop and the poor thing was unable to connect to our wifi network. I could have marched downstairs and reset the router but instead I decided to take it as a sign that I was being given permission to sleep and that is just what I did. So I do apologize!

We had family over today for a little Halloween gathering. I made a slow cooker stew and bat cupcakes! They weren't perfect but I had fun making them and really that was the point! My mom bought delicious garlic bread and my sis-in-law bought the yummiest ketchup chips I have ever eaten - there was a second flavour but I will ignore it because these were just so awesome!

On that note I think I need to scoot here too - the hubby needs help folding the mountain of laundry that is gracing our bed.

Sweet dreams all, happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment