Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 304 - Reading!

I received the first four "Game of Thrones" books as a Birthday gift last year and it ABSOLUTELY pains me that I have yet to make it through the first book. I am close though. It's not that I'm not enjoying the book - heck I am loving it. I just cant find/make the time to read and that is scary! I used to devour books in a day. I guess when you get all older and mature and responsible and stuff - things have to fall by the wayside. Here's to squeezing in time to relax.

I had a lovely morning; my sis-in-law and one of her kiddies, B, came to visit. We had a great time chatting and the kids played really well together. It was so nice to see the little Diva sharing her toys. It seems that the bigger the group is, the more likely we are to have little squabbles etc.

I am looking forward to having the family over again on Saturday for Halloween - I'm planning to make Bat cupcakes so stay tuned for photo's of those if they turn out well :)

Until tomorrow - night night all. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment