Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 285 - Turkey Weekend has BEGUN!

Whoooeee, so today went by in a blur. We didn't do too much but there was a stint at the mall where I got a super yummy green tea latte and the little Diva got a cookie so we were all happy! Daddy and the little Diva also did some shopping at Toys R Us and came home armed with a couple of trains and a new track. They played with it for HOURS. The Diva had a blast although she was not a fan of the musical coach daddy picked out. At one point it sounded and she proceeded to try remedy the situation by beating it with one of the wooden tracks while yelling "STOP!!" It was about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Mr. Kitty most certainly has a cold of some sort and is sneezing all over the place. He spent most of the day hiding/sleeping in the basement so I'm pretty certain he's not feeling his best either. I booked an appointment at the vet for him tomorrow so hopefully we will fix the snotty cat sooner than later. Cat boogers are pretty gross.

Anywho I need to get me to bed. Until tomorrow, Happy Saturday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment