Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 305 - So tired!

There seems to be some weird weather/night time issue happening in my neck of the woods. No one seems to be getting a good night of sleep. Perhaps out subconscious-es have figured out that winter and darker days are coming and they are trying to make us enjoy the last few warms days while we still can by keeping us up?

Yeah I doubt that is it either. Whatever is is thought it's making for whiny toddlers, grouchy parents and zombie-fied people in general. That being said though - I do hope that tonight finds us all enjoying a lovely night of sleep so that we can wake refreshed and ready to kick Friday's ass!

Oh and just before I go - we had a wonderful Thursday, the Little Diva and I went to her play group. The activity today was a nature walk! The kiddies were armed with a brown paper bag to collect fall leaves. The little Diva had a blast - she held my hand for practically the entire walk and commented on all the things she saw along the way. She is such a fun little person to chat with. It was priceless. She stopped every now and then to pick up a leaf amidst telling me repeatedly that the walk was "So FUN!! So FUN!!".

Sweet dreams to all and Happy FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment