Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 289 - Curb - 1, me - 0

So we had a pretty fun day today... and by fun I mean somewhat frustrating. I clipped a curb in the parking lot where I take the little Diva to her play group. The freaking tire popped. It wasn't as if I drove over a sharp pointy curb - I just clipped a rounded one and apparently that was enough to completely annihilate the tire.

My friend C was really helpful watching the little Diva while I dealt with roadside assistance and we were soon relaxing and having fun with the play group. We made a sticky mess with glue and glitter and the little Diva painted a picture. We were there until they closed. The roadside assistance guy got their within the 1 and a half time frame they gave me and we were soon on our way home. The afternoon was filled with a visit to the car dealership for a new tire. Thankfully the rim wasn't too badly damaged so that didn't need to be replaced.

Anyway it's been a long day and I'm off to unwind! Night, night all - Happy Wednesday ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment