Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 309 - Windy and MORE windy!

Whew - it sounds like our house is going to blow away! Apparently we have hurricane Sandy to thank for this crazy wind. I'm wondering if the little Diva will sleep through the worst of it which is supposed to hit between midnight and 4am. There was a storm probably more than a year ago and the little Diva came to sleep in our bed when the thunder got too loud. I am hoping though that it doesn't get too crazy. I'm also keeping my fingers tightly crossed that we don't end up with a power outage - sounds like MANY of the surrounding areas are already without power.

On that note though I think I want to go fill up a water bottle and make some tea while we still have power.

Keep warm and safe everyone - Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment