Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 290 - Super sleepy

No one slept well last night. Well, perhaps the cat did - he hasn't complained yet. The little Diva was up a lot last night and daddy was up with her. I didn't sleep well. We all seem to have runny noses this morning. I guess it is that time of year when doctors start trying to convince you to get the flu shot. We all look a little like zombies today, well not the little Diva. Aside from the boogers and slightly crankier personality she is bouncing off the walls as per usual :)

Ugh... anyway the little Diva and I stayed home for the most part today. She had boogers dripping out of her nose and I didn't want to get dirty looks from the other mom's at the play group for bringing a sick kid. We did make a quick trip to the grocery store though because I needed a calling card, and also the little Diva had been asking me for cookies for days. We got several varieties of cookies so our pantry is well stocked again.

We then came home and had a blast eating cookies and also playing in the little Diva's kitchen. It is really WAY too much fun to just sit and watch her :) Little kids have the best imaginations!

Until tomorrow, I need to drag my bum to bed, sweet dreams! Happy Thursday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment