Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 291 - Brrrrr!

It is chilly out there. I just took about 5 minutes to locate the weather app on my phone (yes it confirmed my diagnosis of chilliness!). The little Diva placed the app in a folder called "Weather" along with the Google app. Apparently those two have something in common? I seriously wish there was a way to lock my phone so that she can't actually make any changes. I have it locked up so that she can't delete apps, but she's quite capable of moving them around and she often changes settings too. She is getting WAY too smart :D Makes this momma proud even if it means I really need to use the search option to find my apps.

Anyway, yes it is chilly. The little Diva is napping and I honestly have no idea what we will do for the rest of the day. I'm thinking lunch and then hiding in here where it is warm.... or maybe we can got for a walk at the mall, but lets just wait and see what the afternoon brings. She's still a wee bit snotty but I think the humidifier in her room is making sure that it doesn't develop into anything worse!

I should probably get some laundry on before she wakes up though and maybe get the dishwasher unpacked, totally not in the mood but at least if I do it now I won't have to worry about it later :) I hope everyone is having a smashing good Thursday and that Friday brings only good things your way!

Until tomorrow - stay happy folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment