Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 308 - My little Ponies

The little Diva loves to watch videos on the iPad. The only complaint I have is that she loves to restart videos and by "restart"- I mean she doesn't let it run all the way to the end. She gets to a point where she figures, "hey why don't we see the beginning again?" There is this one particular episode of My Little Ponies that is haunting me - I have seen the start of this thing a billion times and actually think I HAVE to grab the iPad and WATCH it when the Little Diva is napping! It's driving me nuts that I don't know how it ends!!

On that note I trust that everyone had an AMAZING weekend. If you haven't already bought your Halloween candy - you are running out of day to go grab some and rumour has it things are going to be wet and rainy!!

Sweet dreams to all! Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment