Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 54 - Recipe for a Happy Life

We had a good day today. It started with me breaking the garbage bin in the kitchen. AND no I didn't kick it -I simply stepped on the peddle and the metal pulled out and snapped. Also, NO I do not have enormous feet!

While we were out trying to replace said garbage bin my mom called me to let us know they were planning to go for Sushi. We ended up tagging along and had a great afternoon. We ended the day with coffee and apple tart at my bro and sis-in-law "M's" house. Yum! All in all it was a perfect day and we did in fact find a new bin at our stop on the way home.

The little Diva went to bed fairly early and I quickly popped out to grab some groceries. I didn't do any new cooking today so I will leave you with this cute little "recipe" I found online:

Recipe For A Happy Life

One cup of Confidence
One cup of Love
In a pan of Happiness
Mix the above.

Add a pinch of Tenderness
A tablespoon of Truth
Stir well in the Sunshine
Roll out a loving Trust

Flour well with Contentment
Keep all free from Strife
Fill with Understanding
And bake well all your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment