Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 57 - Ground Chicken!

So I made a ground chicken recipe yesterday and then used the leftovers today to make wraps - yum yum yummy! I'm not going to spend too much time typing. I went to Pilate's tonight and lets just say that I probably won't be able to move tomorrow! I can already feel my arms, legs, and abdominal muscles crying. Don't get me wrong though - it is a good pain; a definite, "I did a workout pain". Now to keep up the walking until my next class.

Ok so I used approximately 500g of ground chicken. What I did was fry up some onion and garlic in a pan with a little oil. I then added approximately 2 cups of peas, and 2 cups of mixed frozen veggies. I cooked these a little while and added the meat. I mixed this all well and added approximately 2 tablespoons of Montreal Chicken Spice. You really can just use your favourite spice as long as it goes with chicken. I continued  cooking until the vegetables were soft and the meat was cooked. I served this over quinoa - it was super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment