Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 41 - Birthday plans :)

So the Hubby's birthday is just around the corner - and I am currently searching for a drool worthy strawberry cheesecake recipe. I'm thinking I"ll go with a baked cheesecake - they generally turn out fantastic! Stay tuned for that blog later this week :)

I have "Bad Teacher" playing in the background and can't help but giggle to myself every now and then. QUIETLY of course - the Little Diva is fast asleep. We had a fun day with her today - we spent some time this morning running around out front. She had a ball and chased after every bird that even dared to tweet a teeny little peep! There's nothing like fresh air to make for GREAT naps! I am looking forward to the days warming up a little so we can get out and about for walks more often. Our little Diva definitely likes the outdoors - makes this mommy super happy!!

We have another busy week ahead of us and hopefully I find time to try a new recipe or two and blog about it! Best wishes to everyone - have a GREAT week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment