Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 51 - Healthy Lunch

Okey dokey - so I just got back from the dentist... my face is still frozen and I'm feeling ever so sorry for myself. I had to have an old filling redone - apparently there was a cavity under it. I had however experienced no pain until they began to drill. The skeptic in me questions if it was truly necessary....I should have asked to see the damn x-ray lol Any who I was not impressed when the dentist administered the freezing shot and immediately began drilling. Naturally I made a noise that sounded like someone screaming into a sock. They stopped and waited the 5 freaking minutes we should have waited in the first place. The rest of the procedure was pretty uneventful.

So yes lets fast-forward to recipe time. Hmmm... healthy lunch. My plan for lunch tomorrow includes a healthy sandwich - with a little mayo and mustard, a slice of chicken breast, tomato, lettuce and onion. I'll add a little baggie of cut veggies: carrots, cucumbers, pepper. Throw in some cut fruit and a small yogurt and you're good to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment