Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 43 - Crispies are not a good muffin ingredient...

So I made muffins today. I used a zucchini bread recipe that came with my bread machine. The original recipe called for raisins and walnuts. The little Diva isn't a fan of raisins and I'm not a fan of big chocking hazards. I decided to use rice crispies instead of these two ingredients. Once I added them though the batter was pretty dry and I added a half cup of milk. In hindsight I probably should have skipped the milk. The muffins didn't turn out gross - but they were not the best either! I really should just have added some oats and coconut. But hey - if I hadn't tried it I wouldn't know :)

So yes - there's my cooking tip of the day - Rice Crispies are not a good muffin ingredient!

No comments:

Post a Comment