Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 52 - Second Cup's White Hot Chocolate!

So the little Diva and I had a lovely morning. We spent it with my cousin "L". We didn't do too much in the line of exciting things. We spent some time at Granny's house drinking tea while the little Diva tucked into a blueberry muffin and some puffs. Then we spent some time at the grocery store and then home to try and convince the little Diva to take her nap. This took a ridiculous amount of time but she finally did! Cousin L and I watched "Something Borrowed" and had a lovely chat. Then all too quickly the afternoon was over - CRAZY how time flies. We didn't really get to baking or cooking today so I'm going to leave you with one of my all time favourite warm drinks (other than coffee) - Second Cup's White Hot Chocolate! Simply boil the kettle - add three heaped teaspoons of the powder to a cup - add hot water, them milk to top, stir and ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment