Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 58 - Rooibos Tea

If you are South African or know a South African you have probably heard of Rooibos tea. I find that people tend to either love or hate it - and yes I'm sure there are some "on-the-fence-ers" but for the sake of this post I'm going to pretend they don't exist! Anywho - so yes you do need to try Rooibos. You can buy it at most grocery stores now. I would suggest avoiding the ones with vanilla added until you've tasted what it is supposed to taste like.

Once you have the teabags boil a kettle of water. Pop the teabag in a mug and pour the water over it. Leave to steep for a few minutes. You can add milk, sugar or honey or even nothing at all. Why not experiment. I find that it is really yummy with just a little honey. I also enjoy drinking it with milk.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment