Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 64 - Rice pudding...

I am moving my rice pudding plans till tomorrow. I was at the drugstore late last night picking up Pepto and ginger ale for the hubby and as can be imagined today was not a very productive one. Neither the hubby nor the little Diva were too happy.

The poor little Diva is still not herself and asked for at least a thousand hugs today. She has needed lots of snuggles and as a result I have spent a good chunk of time in bed or on the couch watching Treehouse with her. I have enjoyed the snuggles but would have enjoyed them more if the poor little girl didn't have to be sick!

The little Diva really doesn't know what she wants: as soon as you pick her up she wants to go down and as soon as we're downstairs she wants to go up! It's so hard seeing her sick - I'd gladly be sick in her place but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

I've spent the day hoping and praying that my immune system stays strong and so far I have been lucky. I am washing my hands like crazy and being super careful not to touch my face. There's a little voice in the back of my head whispering that I might be tempting fate by typing that I'm still fine...

Anywho I need to go get some rest - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment