Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 26 - Scrambled Eggs + leftovers = YUM!

okey dokey - so today was a pretty low key day. I did some shopping while the Little Diva slept and daddy kept guard. When I came home we had junk food for lunch - SHOCK HORROR!! But yes - every now and then we do break out healthy diet and indulge in some not so healthy food. I picked up some Wendy's on the way home and while we ate our burgers the little Diva learned the finer art of dipping fries in ketchup!

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out with the Little Diva. She is getting cuter by the day and her vocabulary is growing by the minute. Her latest trick when things aren't going her way is to tell us, "Is sad"... and then she attempts to pull the "sad" face from one of her books. It is hysterical and I get a sense that she's going to live up to her "diva" title if she continues with the dramatics! Either way it is adorable and we're having fun watching her do it.

Supper wasn't a lavish affair - we ate enough calories at lunch time. hehe I made scrambled eggs, toast and topped that with a little of the sausage and tomato and onion I cooked up last night. I made "hotdogs" last night. I put that in inverted comma's because what I made was the South African version. I cooked some boerewors (If you have access to a South African you NEED to get them to expose you to this) which is a divine sausage. I served it on hotdog buns and topped it with cooked tomato and onion. You simply place equal parts of chopped up onion and tomato in a pot - add salt and pepper and cook till nice and tender. We had veggies on the side. YUMMERS.

With that being typed I'm going to get myself into relaxation mode. I trust everyone is enjoying their weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment