Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 31 - Garlic toast!

Hmmm.... where to start. How about with the recipe. I made lamb and veggies again tonight. I didn't want to make rice, quinoa or couscous so I decided to make garlic toast. It's really easy to do...

Ingredients:
Bread
Butter
Garlic cloves
Parsley
Salt and pepper

What ya do:
You grab a nice dollop of butter and if it's not soft you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds. Next you need to chop up a few cloves of garlic. I used 2 cloves for 3 slices of bread. The amount you use is really based on your garlic preference! Chop or crush the garlic and add it to the soft butter with a pinch of parsley, salt and black pepper. Mix this up and spread on your bread. Pop it in the toaster oven and when its reached the desired crispiness take it out and enjoy!!

It's been another long day so I'm going to call it a night. The Little Diva and I are hanging out with Granny tomorrow and we are both looking forward to seeing her and her kitty! Night night to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment