Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 29 - Try Quinoa tomorrow!!

So it's official - Pilates CAN and DOES hurt... lol I am well aware that I will be feeling most, if not all, of my core muscles as well as my arm and leg muscles tomorrow. I have to admit that it wasn't quite what I was expecting but it was definitely good! I am totally looking forward to my class next week and fully intend to get my butt on our treadmill for the rest of this week too.

Hmmm so yes - I ended my day with Pilates. The Little Diva and I had a blast at the play group this morning and then came home for a nap. The poor girl woke up completely unhappy an hour later and I ended up rocking her for another 30minutes so that she could sleep - I couldn't put her back in her crib regardless of which tricks I tried. We eventually snuggled in our bed and watched some TV. She's definitely working on another tooth or two and was very restless last night as well. I'm really hoping her teeth let her get some rest tonight.

And with that being said I really need to get some sleep myself. So the recipe idea for the day is Quinoa - you need to make this as a substitute for rice and couscous at some point. I think it's delicious and I make it fairly often. I simply make ours in a rice cooker - add the amount of water stipulated on the packaging and then I crumble a half cube of stock into the water. It tastes divine!

Happy cooking and baking - till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment