Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 36 - Damn you Stainless Steel PANS!!!

Ok so I had GREAT plans for dinner.... I was going to make an omelette but instead of folding it over with the contents inside I was going to mix everything together - cook it in the pan and have a Quiche-ish omelette that I could easily slice into SLICES!! For whatever reason I just can't seem to conquer the steel frying pan. The quiche disaster stuck and we ended up with scrambled eggs. They tasted great but really were not too pretty to look at.

I threw out my non-stick pans a year or two ago amidst fears that they were going to do us some grievous bodily harm. Or you know - poison us or whatever the threat was. So yes - I now have stainless steel pans that give me plenty of frustration!!

If anyone has any tips to using these effectively please do share!

The Little Diva and I had a super day. We went to a play group this morning and she got to play with a little girl her own size - it was SUPER CUTE watching them take turns on the slide. We came home and she had a 2 hour nap!! She was such a happy little bunny when she woke up and had a blast on our walk with her little friend and her mommy! It was such a lovely day today. The snow had all melted by the time we went for our walk and it was actually still 10 degrees at 7pm! Can you believe it?

In other news I attended my second Pilate's class tonight. I totally enjoyed it but can already feel that my abs might be a little vocal in their hatred toward me tomorrow morning. Ouch!

On to February tomorrow - this year is already flying by!

4 comments:

  1. LOL but how??!!!? I try oil and butter - I must just be making it toooo hot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly. :P Hotness does make the stickies happen sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the little Diva scrambled eggs today and the pan looked less like a science experiment gone wrong afterwards... there is hope yet! Also I keep forgetting to pick up stainless steel cookie cutter to try your egg idea!! WAAAH!!!

    ReplyDelete